Login to Heart Prints
User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - 'The Wedding'!

General Discussion

'The Wedding'!

'The Wedding'!

Postby siwale80 » August 21st, 2013, 10:18 am

Sue what lovely pictures and such a beautiful setting. Happy to hear that it was a wonderful day and to see your son so happy is just the best. Katie looked radiant too. I wish Josh and Katie a long and very happy life together. You must have all enjoyed a wonderful day. We need to hear more!? Cx
siwale80

Re: 'The Wedding'!

Postby SueNelson » August 21st, 2013, 11:26 am

The day could not have been more perfect. I have to tell you one funny thing, though. I forgot the basket for the flower petals for her daughter, so they used a purple metal tin I had at the place where we had the wedding (had tape and scissors, etc inside) and when she carried that up the aisle, I noticed that no one had pulled off the Glue Glider Pro label on the tin before she got a hold of it. I also noticed that it was facing the camera and cringed each time I spied it, so hopefully the photographer can Photo Shop that out of the shots, kind of like erasing the wrinkles on my face!

EVERYTHING was perfect and they could not have asked for more.

Now, is it nap time??
SueNelson
Site Admin

Postby siwale80 » September 3rd, 2013, 11:02 am

Sue, more wedding pictures, how lovely. Such a lovely little girl, Victoria, and Josh looks so sweet with her. Any photos of Emily with Victoria? What are their age differences? Such a memorable day. Forgetting the flower basket just added to the memories, and of course it will be a one-off being such an unusual flower basket either with or without the Glue Glider Pro label! Cx
siwale80

Postby Magsc1 » September 4th, 2013, 8:37 am

Hi Sue,
Love the pics! They are so lovely and will make wonderful memories in the years to come. Three lovely granddaughters! Naomi sure does not need the chin tickling now! Seems like she is managing fine on her own.
Regards
Margaret (Scotland)
Magsc1

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login