Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - A-Frame Punch Cart

General Discussion

A-Frame Punch Cart

A-Frame Punch Cart

Postby Cathy, Merrill » July 30th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Hi Sue,

I really like that A-Frame punch cart that DH made for you. I had something like that in mind for my punches, except it was not a rolling cart, just a rack. Now that I see yours that might work better for me. Have to see what my DH comes up with. LOL!
Take care and have a good week. :D
Cathy, Merrill

Re: A-Frame Punch Cart

Postby SueNelson » July 30th, 2011, 2:45 pm

Now that the hideous carpeting is gone, the wheels roll NICELY! How is your cleaning coming?
SueNelson
Site Admin

Postby patmaddy » July 31st, 2011, 2:12 pm

Hi Sue,
I love what your husband has done to your room. Love the A-Frame. Pardon my ignorance but why do you have multiple copies of some punches?
Pat in the Great White North
patmaddy

Postby Cathy, Merrill » July 31st, 2011, 2:35 pm

I have the painting done (light yellow)and the trim done (white). Flooring will be laid on Friday (by DH and me). Then I need to get around and decide on cupboards, shelving, and counter top design. So it's coming along, slow but sure. Thanks for asking.
Have a good week. Also, if you go to Novi, have fun meeting all your FANS! I won't be making the trip this year, but Deanne and Patty are. Take care. :)
Cathy, Merrill

Postby sbrownlow » July 31st, 2011, 3:10 pm

I was just discussing with a friend how hard it is to store MS punches and here comes your beautiful cart! What are the dimensions? -if you will share! What a perfect way to see what you have and I'm sure you will use them more because you can see them! Thanks so much for sharing! Will you ne in Novi this comimg weekend?

Sue
sbrownlow

Postby SueNelson » July 31st, 2011, 8:39 pm

I have multiple punches because I taught card classes at Arnie's for 3 years before they closed and I provided all of the supplies, thus the multiples. I still use them for my in home classes and have sold off quite a few
SueNelson
Site Admin

Didn't get invited to Novi this year

Postby SueNelson » July 31st, 2011, 8:40 pm

sales have not been good for them this year so I am hoping to go next year, Only missed twice in 15 years!
SueNelson
Site Admin

Postby SueNelson » July 31st, 2011, 8:43 pm

roughly 5 feet tall, 36" wide, and 24" at the widest part of the A Frame up to 7" at the top.
It is basically 2 racks using dowels put together, spread apart at the bottom, and the top joins together.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login