User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - HELLO!!!!!

General Discussion

HELLO!!!!!

HELLO!!!!!

Postby Tania V » August 2nd, 2011, 8:29 pm

Hi Sue, Well it has been some time since I have been on the computer- between building our new home, moving and I have spent some time in hospital (nothing too serious!!!) I got on here today and...its all changed! I know you told me your son was working on something big, boy has he been busy!!! I love your new site- it will take me a while to find my way around, but I'm sure it wont take too long. I started a new blog- www.angeliccrafter.blogspot.com I'd love for you to check it out- only now I have to change the direct link to your NEW site LOL!!!! your craft room is brilliant- I showed my DH and as usual his eyes rolled into the back of his head when I suggested how much I liked certain things LOL!!! LOVE IT THANKS!!!!
xox Tania (from Brisbane Australia)
Tania V

Tania!

Postby SueNelson » August 4th, 2011, 8:25 am

So great to see you again Tania and I LOVED the pic of you and your darling kidlets!

Thanks for the post of your blog! Loved that black and ink envelope card. Neat style and so glad you are done with the house building. That can consume every waking moment!

Welcome back
SueNelson
Site Admin

Re: HELLO!!!!!

Postby Joy Smith » August 7th, 2011, 11:00 pm

Hi Tania, Welcome back, Glad to hear you are ok. I love your blog - I will join when I log into mine again, mine is franjopani cards, :) talk soon Joy (blackall QLD)
Joy Smith

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login