User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - Things are pretty quiet

General Discussion

Things are pretty quiet

Things are pretty quiet

Postby gayleflindall » September 7th, 2011, 8:36 am

Good morning everyone. Doesn't seem too much is happening on the message board lately....so this is just a hello from sunny Creemore, ON, Canada. Greetings to you Sue and all of the other devoted " Sue fans". Hope all is going well in your corner of the world.
All you fans out there...please answer this post and tell us where you're from. Let's see how many corners of the world we have covered with our love of cardmaking!!!
Hugs to all.......I'll be watching !!!! :D
gayleflindall

Re: Things are pretty quiet

Postby marlene » September 7th, 2011, 2:11 pm

Enjoying a quiet,rainy,day in Northern KY.
Stamping Hugs, Marlene
marlene

Postby BARBIE U » September 7th, 2011, 2:54 pm

It's another hot and humid day in sunny Boynton Beach, FL.
I was just surfing around to some of the videos taken during the CHA convention this past summer. Oh, to be a millionaire so I could buy every single thing they have!!!!!
Sue's website, as always, is awesome and inspiring to all of us!
Barbie
BARBIE U

Thanks for this post.

Postby SueNelson » September 7th, 2011, 5:07 pm

Great to hear from you all again!
Keep it up. I miss everyone.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Postby Cathy, Merrill » September 7th, 2011, 6:58 pm

Hello Sue and fellow Cardmakers!

I am sitting here watching the gorgeous sunset with its pink and lavender haze stretching across the western sky here in Merrill, Michigan. We are located almost smack dab in the middle of the Mitten! LOL! Love pointing to that spot on my hand. Our weather here has cooled right off, but you will hear no complaints from me. I love our Michigan falls with the leaves turning their vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows and cooler the days. Happy Card Making to each of you! :)
Cathy, Merrill

Postby Mair » September 8th, 2011, 4:38 am

I live in South Australia and I check out the Heart Prints site every day. It gives so much inspiration.

Thank you Sue

Mair
Mair

Postby niecey » September 8th, 2011, 7:04 am

I live in St Louis and the weather here is a cool 63and I am loving it.Have a great day.Niecey
niecey

Postby Magsc1 » September 8th, 2011, 1:14 pm

Hi folks,
Wish I could say it was sunny and bright here in Scotland! It is not! In fact it is Autumnal, to say the least. That, of course, means wet and windy. The days are getting shorter, but the upside to that is I can play in the craft room earlier in the day and not feel guilty? That of course is a lie! I never feel guilty!!!!! Can I just say hi, on behalf of Celia Parkinson, who is on vacation in Zimbabwe, visiting her daughter. She is going back to Australia via the U.K. and is coming to Scotland to visit me for a few days. How cool is that? We correspond through email and telephone, and all because of this lovely lady who hosts this wonderful website. I suppose we can all say we have like minded, crafting 'friends,' all around the globe.
Glad to hear from everyone, it has been a little quiet.
Regards to all
Margaret (Scotland)
Magsc1

Postby Joy Smith » September 9th, 2011, 2:25 am

Hello, it's a funny old windy and rainy day here in central Queensland Australia - my puppy and pussy cats are running around silly with the wind howling. I have just had the best day - crafting with our local papercrafting ladies (more talking than crafting) but thoroughly enjoying their company. I too check Sue's lovely site daily and enjoy her inspirations so much :) x joy
Joy Smith

Postby BettyNehus » September 9th, 2011, 5:29 pm

Another dreary day in Alexandria, Kentucky. A good day for sleeping if you can. Marlene from N.Ky. Where in N.Ky?
BettyNehus

Next

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login