Login to Heart Prints
User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - Thanks Sue!!

General Discussion

Thanks Sue!!

Thanks Sue!!

Postby candee p » September 28th, 2011, 6:44 pm

Hi Sue--want to thank you for all the inspiration on your blog--I have bought from Arnie's because of your cards and also bought stamps from you. You left a comment on a card I had on Splitcoast---I just got published in the "Just Cards--Holidays" under Candee Porter---four of my cards are in that---so I thank you for all I have learned from your wonderful blog!! Mine is:
http://cardcornerbycandee.blogspot.com/ THANKS again! :D Candee P
candee p

Well, look at YOU!

Postby SueNelson » September 29th, 2011, 3:56 pm

Congratulations on the cards being published! Post them when you can! Would love to see them!
SueNelson
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Sue!!

Postby candee p » October 1st, 2011, 6:53 pm

This card was published---it is aluminum foil from the dollar store and a Sizzix folder for the candy hearts

This card is the 2 Step Owl Punch from Stampin Up and Kraft paper from Paper Trey Ink

This card is SU tree set and I used a paint sample card from the store for the background

This brown/blue card is in the current issue of the Just Cards magazine and I cut away about 1/3 of the front of the card on the right side

This is the 4th card in the Holidays issue of Just Cards that got published--I had changed the year out to read "2012" for the magazine

I would not have submitted my cards but I had seen such simple cards in the magazine and I like to try different things--foil, the paint sample card, the clear embossing powder on the blue/brown card, and on the New Years card I used the layering of two ribbons across the front. You have such detailed cards you have made and that has inspired me to step out of the saying, embellishment, and flower slapped on the front of a card.. card... so I thank you for that!!! Candee P :0) My blog is: http://cardcornerbycandee.blogspot.com/
candee p

Postby SueNelson » October 3rd, 2011, 7:12 pm

Well, these are lovely! All of them. I can see why they were chosen. Hard to choose a favorite Candee. Very very nice.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Postby gayleflindall » October 6th, 2011, 11:27 am

Beautiful cards Candee... I aspire to be as good as you someday!!!
gayleflindall

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login