User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - Here we go again! I need your help

General Discussion

Here we go again! I need your help

Here we go again! I need your help

Postby SueNelson » October 3rd, 2011, 7:10 pm

Need ideas for embossing folders. Have some more interest generated for a manufacturer. Please be specific! and thanks!
SueNelson
Site Admin

Re: Here we go again! I need your help

Postby Mair » October 4th, 2011, 6:14 am

How about a background of sailing ships or cars
I haven't seen one with fairies for little girls.
For us Aussies, maybe kangaroos or koalas as background for when we make cards for our friend in the UK or the USA
Mair
Mair

Postby LindaG » October 4th, 2011, 9:42 pm

I think the koala is a wonderful idea. I haven't seen a fern branch so maybe that would be good.

Linda
LindaG

Postby gayleflindall » October 6th, 2011, 11:19 am

How about something with lighthouses, and some with cute farm animals, and some with cute wild animals. I would sure buy them. It is really hard to find something for men's cards (other than tools...which someone has done already)so vintage cars, race cars, hockey, football, soccer, sail boats, speed boats, snowmobiles, jet skis,deer, moose, wild fowl, wolves.
Hope this gives you some ideas. :idea:
gayleflindall

Postby marlene » October 6th, 2011, 6:18 pm

I would love to see an American Eagle in flight as well as the classic head shot in profile.
Anything male oriented woulld be most welcome.

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas, even tho you have cost me a small fortune over the years. Your talent and generosity has brought immeasurable joy. Thank you, a million times, Hugs, Marlene
marlene

Postby xbobbi1 » October 17th, 2011, 10:02 pm

I would love, love, love to see a new happy birthday folder. Maybe in a script. Also small shamrocks. Something cat related.
xbobbi1

Postby jonnytar » October 18th, 2011, 9:29 pm

I love Marlene's idea about the eagle. Also how about something dealing with 'sympathy'?
jonnytar

Postby wlb394ever » October 19th, 2011, 8:20 am

WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE A SYMPATHY FOLDER...IT COULD BE AS SIMPLE AS "WITH DEEPEST SYMPATHY !" IN SCRIPT...AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR "MALE" RELATED ITEMS...MY SUGGESTION IS A MAN ON A GOLF GREEN APPROACHING THE FLAG OR A MAN @ THE END OF A DOCK OR A POND WITH A FISHING POLE IN HIS HANDS AND THE FISHING LINE CREATING A RIPPLE IN THE WATER...A FEW OTHER IDEAS WOULD BE AN AIRPLANE IN THE CLOUDS, A TRAIN ON THE TRACKS WITH A CITY SKYLINE OFF IN THE DISTANCE, OR ANTIQUE CAR ON A COUNTRY ROAD WITH A BARN OFF IN THE DISTANCE...THOSE ARE A FEW THINGS I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN, SUE. HOPE YOU ADD 1 OR 2 TO OUR LIST

CHERYL BUCK
JEFFERSON, OHIO
wlb394ever

Postby mojo » October 20th, 2011, 5:39 pm

Sue,
I would love to see more folders with script (handwriting) on them.
The writing could be themed or generic.
Thanks.
Mary Jane
mojo

Postby siwale80 » October 21st, 2011, 10:00 am

Hi Sue, lovely to be on your site having been away for 2 months - lovely time. Will email you.
Re embossing folders (sounds good news), I was thinking more along the line of borders so you can put your stamped image in the centre - fishing items and fish, vehicles, planes, African animals (please leave out the tiger, it is not an African animal), Australian wildlife, American wildlife, camping images, ie tents, fire, lamp, bikes, skateboards, ball games, surfing. All these could be on the whole of the folders too. Hope all is well, hope this works out for you. Cx
siwale80

Next

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login