User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - TEACHERS

General Discussion

TEACHERS

TEACHERS

Postby wlb394ever » February 17th, 2012, 10:56 am

HAVE LOOKED THROUGH YOUR GALLERY TOPICS. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR "GREAT TEACHER" CARDS ???
wlb394ever

Re: TEACHERS

Postby SueNelson » February 17th, 2012, 7:47 pm

nothing specific comes to mind except maybe apple themes, but if you see a card layout you like, then change the stamps/paper etc to apples or a number theme...anyone have other ideas?
SueNelson
Site Admin

Postby BARBIE U » February 18th, 2012, 8:55 am

Quick Kutz has an apple embossing folder that you can look up on Google. It is:
EF-A2-067 Apples. Also, Martha Stewart has a darling punch that says "ABC 123" that you could use.
BARBIE U

Postby Vicki » February 18th, 2012, 11:40 am

Stampin Up has three builder wheels that are school related. One is of crayons, one is the alphabet, the other is of apples.

My Favorite Things has a couple of Pure Innocence stamps that are school related.

Go to Google and do an image search for "teacher thank you cards" or "teacher thank you cards on kraft paper."
Vicki

Postby wlb394ever » February 21st, 2012, 9:21 am

THANKS FOR THE IMPUT...WILL FOLLOW YOUR SUGGESTIONS.
wlb394ever

Re: Emmy's Castle and the Sassy Son

Postby Magsc1 » February 21st, 2012, 9:59 am

Hi Sue
What a wonderful gift to Emily, and what craftmanship between your DH and that sassy son of yours. It is just beautiful, and of course there will not be another one like it! What a lucky little girl she is. Do your other sons have the 'crafting' genes? Sure hope so! All of a sudden Emily has grown so tall, where does the time go? I remember her baby pictures being posted.....now I am feeling OLD!
Regards to you, yours and everyone out there.
Margaret (Scotland)
Magsc1

Postby SueNelson » February 21st, 2012, 10:40 am

Hi Margaret,
No crafting skills to be found in the other two sons. They are both techies and I am glad for that when things blow up on the Lap top. Jordan used to do stencil embossing with me in the old days of the light table and brass stencils, but he is long over that now. He did use the Cricut some time back to do some glass etching with Hello Kitty Stencils, but that is about it. Son #2 runs away screaming as fast as he can go! One of these days Emily will be drawing stamp designs!
SueNelson
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login