Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - Friday's Card Class

General Discussion

Friday's Card Class

Friday's Card Class

Postby Cathy, Merrill » March 18th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Hi Sue,
Just a quick note to say tell you Thank You for the fun class and great projects. As usual they were all just darling. Also, thank you for all the FREEBIES!!! That was sooooo nice of you. Looking forward to the April class :D
Cathy, Merrill

Re: Friday's Card Class

Postby SueNelson » March 18th, 2012, 7:38 pm

You are always so thoughtful to post thanks. It was great to see you this month, and also thanks for bringing pics of the gubby geek (chubby cheek) baby!

See you next month
SueNelson
Site Admin

Postby Cathy, Merrill » March 20th, 2012, 10:55 am

Hi Sue,
I was looking at your Gallery and noticed that you had a card posted using the Honey Pop paper. Can that paper be used with any stamp or just the stamp sets that are made for it? I have one of those MFT Pure Innocence stamps with the little girl holding the pumpkin and was wondering if it would work for that. I have the orange Honey Pop paper, but have never used it yet!!! I thought it would look cute with the stamp. What are your thoughts on this?
Have a great day and enjoy this weather. I plan on getting some cleaning done in my flower beds today and tomorrow. Never been done this early ever! :D
Cathy, Merrill

Postby SueNelson » March 20th, 2012, 1:15 pm

you can use it for anything as long as you cut the paper correctly. The stamp sets have the cutting shape included and they are always simple shapes, but they have a directional arrow on the design to guide you to the proper cutting. Check the sets out and look closely. You can easily hand cut your design.

here is one for example
http://www.ovidscrapbooking.com/product ... -11029.htm

The "arrows" denote that the direction of the "glued ridges" on the paper and they run horizontally.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Re: Honeypop Paper

Postby Cathy, Merrill » March 21st, 2012, 8:10 am

Thanks Sue for the info. I noticed that dotted image and figured that was for a guideline for cutting the Honeypop Paper. I will play around with the orange paper that I have, but would like to do something "springy" too. Will check out the sets on Inspiration Station's site.
You are so helpful in sharing information. So greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day...another beautiful one waiting for us! :D
Cathy, Merrill

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login