User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - Coluzzle

General Discussion

Coluzzle

Re: Coluzzle

Postby Corrine » September 16th, 2012, 12:08 pm

Thanks Celia. I dread thinking about the postage from Australia! I don't know where you are either, but if you could check your craft store when you happen to be there anyways, that would be great! No rush, as I've done without them this long already :)
Corrine

Postby siwale80 » September 17th, 2012, 8:29 am

Hi Corrine
The postage shouldn't be too bad?! The items are quite light aren't they? Sorry meant to phone the shop today but had so many other things to do. Will try tomorrow. You could check out that site and find out their postage rates. Depends how desperate you are for the mats eh?
siwale80

Postby Corrine » September 17th, 2012, 10:01 am

so close yet so far! Scrapdragon doesn't ship to Canada :( So my search continues. I think I'll try see if the local Staples has shipping materials that may suffice.
Corrine

Postby siwale80 » September 17th, 2012, 8:28 pm

Hi again Corrine - just phoned craft store, they still have the templates but no cutting mats. So sorry. I could always order from snapdragon for you if you would like and then post them on? Let me know if you would be happy for me to do this? Celia
siwale80

Postby Corrine » October 13th, 2012, 7:15 pm

so funny thing... we're putting in laminate flooring and it uses an underpad...Ah ha! It's the perfect density for the coluzzle blade! Now all I have to do is convince Home Depot to sell me a small piece of it, as I do't want to get the 100ft roll, and our flooring came with it attached. Thanks for all the helpful suggestions, everyone!
Corrine

Postby Mair » October 14th, 2012, 4:37 am

on ebay tonight there is a Coluzzle Easy Glide Cutting mat 11" x 14" with swivel knife from the USA So far there has been 1 bid for $3.51 and there are 3 days left to go.
Thought you might be interested.
Mair
Mair

Previous

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login