User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - OCTOBER CARD CLASS

General Discussion

OCTOBER CARD CLASS

OCTOBER CARD CLASS

Postby SueNelson » September 22nd, 2012, 4:00 pm

Card Class for October- I had a breast cancer scare last week but everything came out benign, thank God. So I am especially happy to post the cards for October's Class since I was not even sure it was going to happen!

http://www.heartprints.net/item.php?ItemId=6884

Class will be held in my Greenville Home
Thursday October 18 11-1
1. Deb H. plus die
2. Jennie
3. Angela
4. Joan
5. Tricia

Friday October 19 11-1
1. Donna
2. Jan
3. Joyce plus die
4. Deb C plus die
5. Cathy N.

Saturdy October 20 11-1
1. Mary plus die
2. Deb Z.
3. Susan plus die

KITS
1. Gail H.
2. Shari
3. Betty plus die
4. Cassie
5. June H. plus die
6. Linda G plus die
7. Corinne plus die
8. Brenda F. 2 kits plus one die
9. June T plus die
10. Susie R.

I ordered the PEACE die from Paper Trey and if I can get 70.00 worth of orders, I can get free shipping, They are 8.00 for three dies (peace, holiday, merry) so if you would like one, let me know and I can order them for pick up on class day, or delivery in your kit. The die is linked here: https://www.papertreyink.com/pti-dies/p ... -set-of-3/

If you cannot attend and wish to order a kit, they are 13.00 postage paid (US only). Everything will be provided except coloring medium, glitter, glues and glossy accents. All of the embossing will be done for you and an instruction sheet is included along with a close up .jpg as a coloring guide. Email me at SueNelson@heartprints.net
and I will send instructions for payment. Kits will be mailed Monday October 22 or sooner if I get them done. Thank you ladies, for all of your support with my classes. I really enjoy seeing everyone and hope you have as much fun as I do.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Re: OCTOBER CARD CLASS

Postby Magsc1 » September 24th, 2012, 5:54 pm

Love these cards, especially the Penny Black Elf, but..... white cards are really in a class of their own.
I think we will all be giving thanks for your wonderful news.Regards as always.
Margaret (Scotland)
Magsc1

Postby SueNelson » September 24th, 2012, 6:55 pm

I think you are correct! When the nurse told me, I cried like a baby. She said that is good news! I said I know. I am just so relieved!

Bless your heart Margaret!
SueNelson
Site Admin

Postby siwale80 » September 25th, 2012, 9:30 am

Your class cards are lovely, and as my dear friend Margaret said, the white ones are extra special.
I was so happy to hear the good news regarding your test results, the waiting for the results is just too terrible, but so happy and relieved to know you are OK. Every day is special and one to be grateful for.
Love - Celiax
siwale80

Postby SueNelson » September 25th, 2012, 2:22 pm

Well, of all people, you should know about this horrible thing. You are right about every day being a gift. I am more blessed than ever.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login