User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - Genesis Paper Trimmer

General Discussion

Genesis Paper Trimmer

Genesis Paper Trimmer

Postby Vicki » September 29th, 2012, 1:38 pm

I wanted to ask about the Genesis Paper Trimmer. The company has free shipping on this until the end of the month, so my time is quickly running out to order one to receive free shipping. I am trying to decide if I need a 12” or 16” trimmer and only the 16” one comes with the light. I mainly use the trimmer to cut cardstock the correct size for making cards. Mostly I use Stampin Up paper which is 8 ½ x 11”. However sometimes I do use a piece of 12”x12” and cut it down to a card base. I also use it to make mats for stamped images to use on the cards. The trimmer would be used for a hobby not in a professional job.

Any recommendations on if the light is needed and size? Any thoughts on this trimmer?
Vicki

Re: Genesis Paper Trimmer

Postby SueNelson » September 29th, 2012, 3:36 pm

Highly recommend the 16" with the light. The light will make a huge difference and I would not go anything less than 16". It is expensive but it is a self sharpening blade so you will never have to replace it. GREAT investment .......Free shipping? WOW!

You will LOVE LOVE it!
SueNelson
Site Admin

Postby Vicki » September 29th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Do you use the paper guide that they also sell for the Genesis paper trimmer?
Vicki

Postby Vicki » September 29th, 2012, 4:30 pm

Thanks for the recommendation of size and needing the light.
Vicki

Postby SueNelson » September 29th, 2012, 7:22 pm

I don't use the paper guide, but I have a friend who swears by it. I have a big stack cutter to do multiple cutting, but if you do multiples of the same size, a guide would be very helpful.

You will not regret it.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login