User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - NOVEMBER CARD CLASS

General Discussion

NOVEMBER CARD CLASS

NOVEMBER CARD CLASS

Postby SueNelson » November 2nd, 2012, 1:54 pm

Card Class for November-We are doing Gift Card Holders and there will be one more using an image we will color, if the new stamps arrive in time. If not, I will use an older design.
The samples are posted here:
http://www.heartprints.net/item.php?ItemId=7006

Class will be held in my Greenville Home
Thursday November 15th 11-1
Friday November 16th 11-1
Saturdy November 17th 11-1

The DEADLINE TO NOTIFY FOR A CLASS OR KIT IS Monday November 12th

If you cannot attend and wish to order a kit, they are 13.00 postage paid (US only). Everything will be provided except coloring medium, glitter, glues and pop dots. All of the embossing will be done for you and an instruction sheet is included along with a close up .jpg as a coloring guide.

Email me at SueNelson@heartprints.net

and I will send instructions for payment. Kits will be mailed Monday November 19th or sooner if I get them done. Thank you ladies, for all of your support with my classes. I really enjoy seeing everyone and hope you have as much fun as I do.

Thursday:
1. Deb H.
2. Joyce B.
3. Tricia
4. Joan
5. Angela
6. Jennie

Friday:
1. Jan
2. Donna
3. Dec J
4. Connie W.
5. Deb C.

Saturday:
1. Mary
2. Susan
3. Deb Z.

KITS
1. Betty N.
2. Gail
3. Shari
4. Susie R.
5. Cathy N.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Re: NOVEMBER CARD CLASS

Postby Cathy, Merrill » November 2nd, 2012, 9:54 pm

Hi Sue,

I would like to order a Gift Card Kit. I will get a check in the mail to you on Monday. Can't wait to make them, they look soooo cute. Have a good weekend :)
Cathy, Merrill

Re: NOVEMBER CARD CLASS

Postby SueNelson » November 3rd, 2012, 4:55 pm

Got ya down Cathy. Why do I always leave you off the list?

By the way ladies, if anyone wants to cut out additional 5" circles for those adorable stocking cap GCH's, bring some patterned paper and some white card stock to class in November, and we can cut circles with my 5" circle die. Easier than tracing a plate and hand cutting them. Keep this idea in mind for baby shower gifts too. If you have printed card stock, the white card stock is unnecessary. I did not have any, so I used the thin sheets of SB paper and glued that to the white CS circle.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login