Login to Heart Prints
User NamePassword
Forgot Password? · Register
Login
Heart Prints • View topic - CONGRATULATIONS!!

General Discussion

CONGRATULATIONS!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Postby Cathy, Merrill » December 27th, 2012, 1:00 pm

I just saw your "Christmas Present"!! Congratulations!
I am so happy for you & Bruce and the rest of your family. I hope that all is going well with the new momma and of course daddy is excited & anxious too! Keep us all posted on any new informations (ie: Baby Girl OR Baby Boy!) LOL! What a wonderful way to end 2012 and begin 2013! :D
Cathy, Merrill

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Postby SueNelson » December 27th, 2012, 4:16 pm

The FIRST surprise was then showing up unexpectedly and then the best part of the visit was the news! Gonna be fun!

Hope all is well with you.
SueNelson
Site Admin

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Postby Cathy, Merrill » December 28th, 2012, 7:46 pm

OMG! You didn't know they were coming home for Christmas?!? How GREAT is that. So glad you didn't decide to take a cruise like Luther Krank in the movie "Christmas with the Krank's". LOL!
All is good here in Merrill. We were over your way for Christmas with the kids and just came home that night of the storm...took us 55 minutes to go from Rockford to Greenville!!! Closer we got home, the less it was snowing. We have just a teeny dusting here :( I do like snow for the holidays.
Well, enjoy your time with your son and daughter-in-law. I am sure you are going to be busy making things for that little one. So happy for you all :D
Cathy, Merrill

Return to General Discussion

User Control Panel

Login